I Was Told , So It Was Told. " In Actuality" My Reply ✍πΎπ
I was told of the beauty life holds, and came face to face with the atrocities, the knowing it can be a task don't wanna be a sponsor of hypocrisy,unfortunately in my mind it seems I only pay attention to what may trouble me.
My reactions towards,the narratives and negativity set upon me.
The heavens know and feel it is more that I seek.
In that moment, I conquer it the anguish ,and remain in a state of peace,for I know better days are in the scene.
More to this life,more to these dreams, ignoring the treachery of the obscene, in these words
I vow to keep,as I lay down each night to sleep and rest the tensions of previous day, investments to keep. Leading me to my visions of the sincereest artistic creativities,which originate from me.
Could this be the righteous creator agenda for me is everlasting fighting neferious though patterns.yet in the physical to make use of the arts in defense, against body and matter.
Refraining from being my own worst enemy.Most of the stress,is due to thinking consistently of corrections, in states of trail and error,steady firmly planted on these battlefields courageous towards the terrors.
Reflecting,holding up the mirrors, as if the weight of my reality will crush my willpower so cautious for I don't want it to shatter,my clearest views of what is of my fate. The Inspiration. The lessons learned,from the trust of give and take.
Additions and Subtractions,these are the walks of man. In which,strength and intelligence are tested. With that for it was told this life concentrate to make the best of it....
9-9-26
7:45am
No comments:
Post a Comment