Tuesday, October 6, 2026

๐Ÿ”‘The Exhale Breathing Exercises Pt.1.1

๐Ÿ”‘ The Exhale, 
Breathing Exercises. Pt. 1.1

There I am once again wanted, on the run again,on my marathon,a path I sprint on barefoot ,with thorns spread all across the concrete, in my competitive nature of me vs me. 

Even then and now, I'm tiresome,I want to travel  amongst these stars,the stars that are destined for me to reach, I speak of passionately  to provide and maintain my sense of inspiration.

Where will all lead ,I can say I'm unsure and filled with uncertainty,even now it's at its highest peak,to feel incomplete is an understatement. 

With confidence I can say I   prevailed ,throughout all kinds of hatred, fraudulent,make shift circumstances these methods where we are aware of that can be considered ancient,but we lose the acquired knowledge to maneuver time and time.

 In the teachings. I would speak to my conscious, stern but  heartfelt lectures as an adolescence although applied, with honesty,I haven't quite got the hook,but I'm hesitant to take the bait, I was warned about when these times arises and came about.

Memories of those who spoke to be real in ending result grew to show me they were fake. I had to push away, especially when my life was at stake. 

Still learning to master the art to fish, still learning to eat for the days ahead I'm steady in a mode of preparation.

Always finding myself enlightened due to further education.

I may "freestyle", in my ways of creative writing,and I say that loosely, because primarily rhythm and poetry always held essential parts of me. 

Mind,& Spirit Vividly.

 I'm staying focused on the sight before me. Having complete clear thoughts to construct in my truest craft formulating, provoking positivity that is within me.

I sense the activations of my anger in which what makes me tick.. tick...tick, the sound of movement of my life clock,firm in stance with an ambitious fire in eyes. 

What could be though of as a  lost stare of this motivated soul in it's making,witness it's flicker, visions of the clearest picture, like the blue heavenly skies I dream of when my demise is met,and yet still invested with an immense sense of life, and brought to strength from on going lessons of survival my most relevant and consistent of test.

 In my heart,I know this and I go full throttle to oppose the negativity that seems to follow. 

The heartache has to be worth it, the strain on the brain, had to make something of which was nothing.

I could count on how many occasions in which I felt as such... Nothing...the simple 
 ideology of a cup which is not filled.

Nothing To Inspire.... 

Nothing to keep me motivated in the strongest currents of the relentless storm.  

Purpose, : what is to be of what is and all I have in return is my frustrations to offer, inadequate coins to barter. 

Living in the nights, knowing the spirits watching over can see the sorrows in my heavy breathes of depression in moments,where I could care less of what to expect I'm courageous and in the sun rise I shall be lead,to my own designed success.

To always be in though of the wise perspective, taking part from a collection. 

9/4/26
11:51AM

No comments:

Post a Comment