Sunday, October 4, 2009

Borken Tearz Of Death......

Friday, February 01, 2008

So many trails and tribulations yet again, keeping my weapons close in hand i try 2 better my life but at the end of the road i c nothing but misery. At times i catch my self awaiting 4 death just 2 c wats at the end of the road of sorrow and agony. Sleepless nights......Demons in my dreams coming 4ward thru the realms of reality. I just try 2 bear all the stress, but I contain a violent roar within in my heart ready 2unleash on all these fakes and snakes. Please at the end just bury me with nothing but weaponry. The future holds a bloody nightmare in my eyes and nothing more but heart-ache. I'm in debt 2 all my ridahs 4 ever4 u have given me strength....when it's my time 2 go i gotta ryde in the name of the hell flames i contain in my chest and show no forms of mercy against my adversaries...

JUST LET DEATH EMBRACE ME,AND UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS MENT2 B. IT WAS A DREAM, THEN WRITTEN, THEN WAS BIRTHED BY THIS LOST SOULS ESCAPING DESTRUCTION.

I'm conditioned 2 love the misery and pain 4 it has made me sick with a fever a war of good and evil is battling inside of me deciding my fate. My painful memories have made me insane and drove me 2 the edge of destruction.....and merciless intent.I'm sorry father 4give me but all i c is evil so the evil has corrupted everything which forms me....... ppl wish 4 me 2 c death so I'm willing 2 send them 2 the reaper b4 i meet Satan face 2 face..... I kno I'm going 2 hell the fiery abyss is my fate,4 i shall pay 4 my sins willing hoping 2 b4giving and allowed 2 become 1 with the sky. The stars shall tell me my future and.... lead me 2 my salvation where i can reach redemption...and 1 day b in silence and tru peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment