Thursday, March 10, 2022

For The Glory

 Hatred in my heart as soon as the sun rays hits my window pane.  Living never came to be so stressful in my eyes although I kept in mind that what I am owed won't be given so easily.  Equipped with my dream catcher praying to make sense of the confusion before me.

 In preparation for my downfall it continues to be the inevitable truth a agony that can not be escaped for the grasp is firm on what I desire to achieve in my destiny.  Knowing that I will only rise from the pyramids crashing down healing my lacerations evading the debris brushing my shoulders off with my misfortune in my target.

 Ignoring all the blessing in my face letting the stress develop a new test for me to endure while absorbing the lessons from past trails. I'm persistent in my conflicts feeding the drive of violence cause seems that is the only option that will deliver the results I strive for. The matter is respect and my words being embedded on the thoughts that showed their doubts so vividly.

I keep in mind of all the circumstances that showed no remorse when I cried for it. When my only ambition is to be guided by peace cause Im in a struggle for the sins they committed and lied for.

Whats the use of having a gift when the world is blind to the passion within, feeling the heat in my palms striking with fury making a reality of fighting for glory.

11-15-13
1:50PM


No comments:

Post a Comment