Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Finding

Finding the messages ,between losing rest. The most of circumstances I yearn to put to the test. Familiar with accomplishments I wish to meet. Grateful for what I have, moving towards my destiny. I feel the embarrassment for the ways  I tried to change my directions wanting to see more then just the reflections. The views and outlooks feelings to be seen as deranged what is to be explained. Feeling like nothing to gain, accounting for my mistakes errors meant to be erased. Just seem to see all those that look outside the window. Not familiar with what is seen but they could never imagine the grief. Tears shed as the innocent bleed. What does the bloodshed amount to ,the workings of evils claiming justice in their pursuit. Not awaiting for a new beginning struggle to remain humble deep down I feel many wish to see me crumble. Those close can ,get distorted pictures. When explanations are revealed maybe then in sight shows the clearer pictures.

1:37AM
3-5-22

No comments:

Post a Comment