Monday, April 8, 2019

Prism

4/13/2019

  For my visons all along within the meadows of the long forgotten. I tred lightly,in lined with my spirit..and certainly apposed as I froze from the changes I had to rekindle the spark in my soul and forever, hold my peace. I was alone,in the end I was giving different thoughts in the darkness it was the energy that gave me incentive to want to cross through this.

  Nevertheless,these were the times I graved. Blocking out the stars, expanding an overstanding throughout the agony. I only know things will only get more  extreme in a race the finish line being my dreams.The principals they choose to disrespect I have never gone upon, which I felt in my heart to be traditional things I eternalized in my composition. My trust intentions was to reach absolute favorite mental stability. Things we long for forever blessed in unity.

Been on a verified struggle,I know those have walked a familiar path. The truth of realities consistent in the mind of all. I just don't wanna fail, can't afford to lose however my sanity been on the brink of trying to maintain a complete understanding of life.

Living throughout these atrocities I embrace. Seems in some way shape or form I embrace hate. But in actuality all I desire is a clean slate. Wonder what the future holds,but it's a must to stay strong and bold.

Deep exhales filled misfortune and grief, dodging the corrupted. In the city of the devious evil minds of the, forever searching for my truth throughout their lies.

To be so offend when in all righteousness is what I seek. But seems that is more accessible to those that truly don't deserve it, acknowledgment to the false souls who let attention control their feelings and thoughts built to arise amongst the judgement created when in fact they thought I was lost.

When a crystal is within the sun light it spreads it's raidence.  But it took paitence to acquire it's shine. Are diamonds really for ever to be suspended in time.









No comments:

Post a Comment