Monday, April 8, 2019

Unlocked

I feel all that has me overwhelmed,stuck in the moment of chaos. Hopefully to have better days. You know it's the love we have that keeps me motivated,all the hatred I let consume me dissipates in my confusion.

Days I was told about, looking onward everything that will keep me stronger, these tribulations will only prolong. I'm about face with tears of blood sweat asbored back in the soils of the land I walk upon.

Mind frame changed quickly,on a tight rope for my life I accelerate the pace,crossing the snake pit. My biggest concern is my sanity,black and endangered intelligent with "no platform to explain it" Established all my fears and displayed in target to perfect my aim.

  All when the clouds settle, looking in the direction of the women who holds the Key to my heart. Charli please maintain,for me been on my last you ain't never change. No hesitation,just nervous protecting what is mine holding my pride in your hands.

-333

No comments:

Post a Comment