Monday, January 14, 2019

Curses

These misfortunes I just want them to go astray. Staying isolated,so I channel my pain and refrain to transfer them amongst those who eyes are on m7. For I Love You never want be the reason your very own happiness lays to rest. Lost in my very own confusion, staying away from those that plotted my downfall. Grinding gears within the machine trying to 7igure me out, only to be understood by a few.  My trust has burned away to ashes in the midst of their deception. Watching the youth, the world before me, be consumed in poison. Never been a father but cared for many children,in all I see those who like look like me,share the same hue as me, the same blood as me and I grave for the present times. 7earing strain, I'm banished to gamble all cards on table in a obviously fixed game, watching for traffic switching lanes " I was told ' I could run the red lights but read the street signs"  Feeding off vibes, restoring my faith with the most high. A product of cruelty, reactions of the blind keep me surprised as I become one with fires hearing the voices of my fallen 💔 as I live on truly weathering the storm, solider mentally tears and blood on my face laced with the  fury of hell in my chest. Exhaling with grief awaiting to find answer in tomorrow ☀️ shaking spells and violent urges, protecting myself from the ill mannered curious, suspicious and wicked. Sometimes I wanna see what's on the other side knowing it's not my time to walk-in through the gates reincarnated anyways carrying on the name of a pure bred eternal. Flashbacks of my past life before all of these turmoil,these curses how I do dread them yes I do, but they are apart of me..these curses.

I.N.F.E.R.N.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment