Saturday, December 29, 2018

👑A Rarity Dedicated 2 Charli Ashlock🌍🌹

The divine struggle is what keeps us as one. Vivid thoughts of 7s gliding our hands along the rose vines thorns. A devotion only to progress days and nights of wishfully praying for this love given. The deeper the drive the ambition is consistently suspended in time in my grasp letting me strive. Dear Angel,for you are my truest companion in this deadly war. Healing the lacerations along my soul and flesh,educating my mind testing my intelligences cause from day one you in vision me absolute and at best. Giving me  food for thought battle tactics I manifest. Feeling my Innocences be reborn like tender hearts of the belittled and scorn. Warmth and protection is what you offer to me in in the wake of the storms..How can I describe that I cannot live my life without you..my most benevolent friend. It's is only you who can deliver me to my happiness which is my heaven. You my love destroy all of my corruption within. For these times you have always been the sweetest to me,carried me when I was weak..show me the definition of what a loyal women is supposed to be. The eternal only knows how deeply my love grows for you..and you say you want to be perfect for me and I reply you are you know why? Because you simply remain YOU❤️ Don't ever forget, because your authenticity,caring ways and the promises you make to insure me that I am yours and you are mines give me hope turning my skies blue from grey. You asked me if I give you my heart will you stay.. I reply through it all cause with you in all there is no time and space..and this are the words of my heart I convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment