Wednesday, March 30, 2022

No More Broken Promises. / Dedicated To Charli Ashlock


You hold my heart and I know you aren't blind to see ,you have my key when I looked in to your eyes I was truthful when I spoke this is yours to keep. Beautiful woman with grace ,your eyes are embedded in my soul. The essences of your smile the devotion to care for you wanting us to be one and grow with wisdom our life story told.

For I know your afraid ,and want to grow being careful in which your energy is given to with a aura of gold. Please see this King  wishes for so much in his believes traveling a road to dreams with consistently. Feel the intensity in my heartbeat. When I revealed all my secrets to you, royal and true as the skies blue.

When you hurt,I hurt too. As a man,I desire to uphold the truth of unconditional love no materialistic values just the pure blessings from up above. All I want is to share my abilities to shine with you. No begging or pleading cause I always knew what needed to be done searching for answering in the moonlight and rays of the sun
.
Learned to appreciate ,the simple things and hoping you see that these are more then words that rhyme sound pretty and pleasing to the sight, but a token of appreciation for being there throughout the unpleasant times in my past now all I desire is future ventures to treat you , properly love you with stability growing and holding on because deep down all knows that I want us you and me for eternity. -

March 27th 2022
10:04 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment