Monday, March 21, 2022

Senses

 Senses of the stars and moon ,to do away with gloom. Staying well groomed in composure the evolution of a solider these are my worldly views.


In the night, not a moments rest making a means of all that I have to collect. Refreshment of the soul learn to build immense confidence to be bold at times to the hearts the knowing of me and what I encounter makes me seem cold.

The revelations of tomorrow, people wondering where do we go from here. Cleansing the mind, when experiencing troubled times standing tall in the visions of fear. The craft I construct for it is a must, Stray away from the events that continue to be on the rise. A puzzled stare from many to see the trust of ambitions in my eyes.

My appetite increases to embark on my road of ascension. Hearing the drive in the nature's aspect being one with the wind ,to flow make a means of righteousness from sin. I' wouldn't be human if I didn't pay attention to the atrocities that occurs lost souls who are on steady battles to find life's worth. Still wish to inspire, for many to achieve reaching out like the branches of trees. Dedication maintained throughout times of grief. When the pressures builds, it has to be ways to harnesses the ideas within us looking for the answers to be clear but it's simple.

"in God We Trust"

3:08AM
March 21, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment