Monday, March 21, 2022

Sleepless Nights

 

Sleepless Nights

Sleepless nights with the sight of the stars in my eyes, I wonder why life is so difficult at times giving

me the desire and passion 2 record all that I have encountered weather positive or negative either way it still activates a charge 2 give me the drive 2 have the ambitions  2 live the best and right ways..

Although I am gifted and people' hate me 4 my talents this any more situations forces me 2 b justified in  violence 2  protect myself, my family and friends I strive with.

I can hardly smile depression is in me and 2 b truthful getting back at my enimies will produce happiness in me.

Im very apologetic 4 my ways,as I pray 2  get the evils away , so I can clearly c the crown and throne that awaits me cant wait 2 b free from fustration and b able 2 lay my head 2 sleep.

    12/10/05

No comments:

Post a Comment