Saturday, April 2, 2022

My Father And I

 


At a time I  belived that I would never progress 2wards a fate of happiness and realization.

When my first love and I separated  my pain I possed in my heart strated 2 surrender and ran through with no deep infliction.

With my headd in the clouds not being aware of the trouble I was about 2 encounter.

My appreciation continues 2 go on ,because even through my darkest times I still could rely on the protection and insurance from u.

I didn’t believe one day I would inherit the ability 2 4give and 4get.

My father and I seems 2 b clashing titans 4ever holding a grude,but through all of the conflict and aggression u still showed your son love.

I could never picture my father and I actually getting along but now  trying 2 maintain with on going understandings for I know all along a mighty king in my eyes was training my mind to be strong.- 

2002-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment