Saturday, April 2, 2022

My 3 Brothers From Another

 

In my vision I c my brothers and look up 2 them.

Remembering when I was little I wanted 2 b just like them.

It’s crazy the whole vision is gone and so r ya’ll by means of elevating rasing familes  though life settings goals to be greater men but the connection is still strong.

Seeing when I was younger how father would get upset never understanding the mistakes my brothers did, all of the troubling times dealing with my 3 brothers I would try 2 neglect  hard times endured but upheld with the strongest willpower to live.

Even through your baby brother growing up and things have changed us having the same blood will always remain.

I know that the hardest obstacles will try 2 break us apart, have us to be misunderstood cause we do things for compassion and princpals not for attnetion so many will doubt.

All 3 of my brothers I consider true warriors that undeniable faith and strength in my heart.

Deticated 2 Steve,Brian,& Ihsan

2002[-2003 

No comments:

Post a Comment