Saturday, April 2, 2022

The knowledge u gave 2 me Dedicated 2 Olu Kemi My Sister

 

Dear sister can u hear me thank u 4  giving me many potent strategies 2 help build the mind state which makes me clearly c.

These r my true intentions, my wordz directly from a little brothers heart.

Not only have u keep me out trouble but gave me another understanding 2 reach success in life.

With my mom and dad I was short with my words scared 2 tell them my struggles I have experienced that has had me questioning that ways of life.

Our joyful and painful timez will b a memory that stays with me, at times it seems no other can make me smile and actually lift the agony from my heart.

and show love 4 me always as we r apart but 4ever we will remain brother and sister no matter how far we r communication will b a option and I write these words 2 u who has given me strength a boy now turned 2 a man is now what u will c and it cause is the knowledge u gave 2 me.

2002-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment