Saturday, April 2, 2022

2 All my Nieces and Nephews

 Some of yall werent even born yet,lol


Keep your strength in your mind, body, and spirit and your dreams in your heart.

I have seen each and each every one of u grow and I want u 2 remember the knowledge u acquired, from the lessons that were thought either from teachers, family members or the god u choose 2 trust.

Just know and keep in your mind that I will continue 2 support u when u feel as though u will lose balance and fall on the tight rope of life.

Even though I don’t get 2 c all of u as much as I like 2,close or far from each other our connections remains true.

So when u r struggling ,and it’s just seems like life is out 2 get u remember 2 hold your own and grasp the essential tactics of living  life embrace whatever hardships designed to make you break from reaching the truest and purest blessings you meant to face.

                                                                               1/20/06

No comments:

Post a Comment