Saturday, April 2, 2022

Divine Order In My Eyes

 The workings of progression in it's truest forms.  The allure of the beauty in the struggle, notations formulated from the basis. I no longer want to labeled for the weakness,only my strengths.  

 Forever dedicated, swaying  through the hatred . Staying silent for I want my crafts to speak for it's self. Looking back from the knowledge obtained, in the dark times trying not to get slain, I speak of it because it's reality for many have been taken from the violence that increases.

 The evils of the world can be so persuasive.  Throughout the challenges the world is consistently faced with.  Not knowing what's to come,to be prepared for educating myself in the scientific awakenings fantasies of the child, they held his own and finally made it.  

 If they only knew,for my heart is true to make a long lasting difference  studies giving from me to you. 

 We all have things that' we continue to battle not wanting  our traditional essence  to be a mere shadow only unleashing the brilliance of the matters away from the herd,battling the beast while not wanting to be cattle. My flesh to not be sacrificed cause I really seek for a greater consciousness. 

 I wanna see all succeed from the trails they have conflict with  I am not the same as them,but my own entity my own spiritual being. 

 I take inhale fumes from the fires,that I notice are my dreams ashes I wish to reconstruct from the damage of simply wanting to protect me and mines,my crown and everything I represent to shine in my own divine order to learn from losses and obtain all that is destined to be mines.

10:12 PM
4/1/2022

No comments:

Post a Comment