Monday, January 2, 2023

Stepping Stones

It's like applying rubbing alcohol to a open wound. That's hasn't quite fully recovered yet. Only noticed when my body start to shake and my eyes turn red.  

 Psychology experiments with the knowledge I read. Bringing logistics to emotions I fed.  Cracking a smile at my adversities. 

 Survival tactics always put me to the test. I contemplate  many would only notice nights I never rest.

 Strong senses of pressures 💎 in my chest.  I haven't said too much just to maintain my composure in a rush to act quickly and effectively for I know it's a must. 

 Bless the solider that traveled to spread knowledge and learned to evade not to get his cranium crushed making use of a concentrated rage.

 Desires to have my reactions to situations be less critical but more beneficial. Visions of me wiping my tears with franklins. building my armor with extravagant lavish metals. 

 This drive reminding me I'm far greater then basic. Face to face with success and my appetite craves the moments I can  taste it. 

 Balance is my most vital tool heart of gold with a brilliant mind to rule. Rule like those before me forever elegant and precious in ancient ancestral royalty. I am what is made from the glorious. Ask me? How can I not be victorious

-Stepping Stones 

12/22/22
9:30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment