Thursday, November 10, 2022

A Orginator Has Risen

    I faced so many failures and rejections it humbled me but made me more relentless to quench my thirst for success. To dream of matters where it isn't so complex. To feel in my eyes seems to be a sin so passionate about that statement I quote it again and again. Centering myself in carelessness as I know I don't blend in. For to care, being aware and knowledgeable of the evil men and women do, to ignore these factors and pursue what is manifesting within you is what I remind myself in whispers to myself.

   To be motionless in the actions of cleansing my soul,only I bear the troubles I hold,in my attempts to be strong and firm never to fold. My purpose has not yet been fulfilled. Practice makes perfect but in the end is it really worth it? In search of pictures that's perfect,yet that isn't realistic wanting to be alone when I feel as if I'm being looked at as being delusional. Bruised and battered anything to keep the structure maintaining the fundamentals of the factors that will assist me to proceed to the next chapters.

   Unfixable not to be saved. I know I will take my sins with me to the grave, hoping to be forgiven for I couldn't live as a slave for what I comitted to for survial. Fighting with myself and growing to face my very own rivals which is in the mirror seeing past all the terrors. It's what I revealed that got the best of me. So within it all I have are desires finding ways to be set free from everything I created that no longer drives me.  Where I'm at now is not where I want to be,challenges questioning if I should let anyone get close to me.

  When it's all said and done,normalities flow and run the spark in my mind as I stay aligned. Don't know how I will reach these desired points yet I keep myself afloat listening to my inner voice. A personal reflection of the thoughts that are projected. The universe brought me to where I'm currently at adolescent years of where I grew and learned the values of the game where my struggles were put on display and through longevity developed my name. When I knew inside I belonged to a higher purpose looking like the show was over so I closed the curtains from the acts of burdens, depreciated value feeling worthless. Quotes don't define me only what I feel to be inspired by. These are just the times of dreary days and dark nights and no matter what I am faced with I remain to be my own shining light  I.N.F.E.R.N.O. 🔥

11/3/22 4:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment