Thursday, October 20, 2022

Inspired By The Forces That Be

 Baring witness to my very own greatness producing beautiful intentions throughout the  hatred of myself. Misconceptions of self love  and I learn more each passing day and ever growing night.


 These very feelings and ambitions to rise from the slums the rut. Seeing myself getting closer to indpendence and the responsibilities calls including being a role model overall so traditional excellence won’t allow me to fallI. How to withdraw Is what I ask myself living lavish doing something meaningful if  ever to obtain immense levels of wealth so close to the dirt can only strive for the sun knowledgeable of the creator and all its blessings I harbor the feelings of everlasting stresses. 

 Very peculiar, voices of my dearest who passed in my head, but they say "I need help" separating myself from the atrocities on the news. Current events everyone is aware of so accescaible that life can prove to be a mess and can always prove to be rough never the less. World reflections, compelled by self expressions authenticity is a must. 

 Leave indiivuals to feel what is perceived as literal trying to stay righteous like my whole nature it biblical. These are the things that I keep invested. Developing more doubts in those that struggled to see the path even though the galaxies in the night skies showed its light.

 My new and improved way of thinking staying steps ahead of self sabatoge mixed pictures of a desired destiny like a well compromised collage. The lowest of lows only making me want more I can visualize my hunger increasing 
So I fed my appetite made a commitment like Im pledging allegiance to do away with matters that seem misleading. So if you figure to beg a pardon I was bred to be revolutionary from a grim history I awaken fear cause I know I’m not wanted here to be top tier abolish generations curses it was no remorse for the ways I was hurting. Can’t perpetrate a fraud came face to face with battles a gained more strength when I loss. 

I let it die and be ressurected, still in the process of making corrections. Vowing to make something out my bad habits, the aftermath tragic the rebirth was magic. Contemplating on how I can take pain and further concentrate it. Deciphering if these were lessons or phases let it go or retain it.  

 Times passes and I feel I have learned different pathways when confined in these mazes.For everyday I try to be gracious for knowing, that life is taken for granted because I studied the pages. So many innocent senselessly killed or locked in cages. Who are they spokes person things swept under the rug.  Cold stares and shoulder shrugs for to show compassion can be looked at as signs of weakness set fire to leeches cause in the end all they want is blood. "Be centered on self focusing on you", not giving power to circumstances that pertains no truth, uplift self and those around me from the roots.

“These Are The Damaged Petals"

No comments:

Post a Comment