Friday, October 7, 2022

As A Matter Of Essence

 Indirect or indirectly I guess individuals feel it.  Better yet fear it take caution can be bought on as a violent spirit. 

-INFERNO made it through different levels of the abyss reclaimed it as my aura." While others burnt to a crisp.

 Face to face with the critics put myself out there violation of my own to be specific. Stories shared, who? what and where? 

 Evading being on a self made brink of destruction. Got feathers all flustered to those affiliated not looking for ways to stay up out of it 

 Gifted but got flaws ,just as many do what I apply to reach progression which in various ways all struggle different rules of being true to the game.

 It's too particular, maybe to be really blunt., Self improvement in a rush. Grasping for a frim clutch on what I need to be illustrious.

Holding myself accountable  moving to be persistent. 

Triumphant but because we all know is real the will for survival they say be safe in these killing  fields. 

 Make yourself a target, bombarded by thoughts of displaying excellences got me feeling lethargic. Maintaining my remedies although it  can be hard to maintain positive energy.

 Usage of resources, what can bring these choices. Pushing myself throughout inner voices.

Stive for success,align self to move correct if needed readjust.  Obtain lessons study and prevail the balance of truth and fairness spreading the awareness for I know to make a means to make use of these  realities and further achieve. 

2:20PM
9/26/22



No comments:

Post a Comment