Saturday, July 29, 2023

Rebirth Pt.2

 Pure admiration nothing fraudulent true energy. Nothing to belittle me and the system of protection I create to shiled my heart and soul.

  This art I possess was meant to bring myself in a realm of peace. The love for what the universe has created which is me.

 Steady cautious because what I reveal can solely be used against me. Critical engagement of stories spoken consistent patterns of being heartbroken.

  In a state of rebuilding my empire I envisioned knowing everything I posses was God given.

 Listen to your mind is what I know and for the record have been told understsndings invested turn warm to cold and then adorn for it, the ability Io stand alone.

 Open the doors to the divine. The natural source of being complete even when uncertainty seems to arise. Since adolescent years was to taught to keep my eyes on the prize.

 Freedom and authenticity,when the situations thicken I sense fingers pointed at me. I stare and observe with control and maintain my position. 

 When I was doubted I ask for those to stay within that keep that same energy be fully intact, rage became instinct alarmed many oh how I react,but what about what I'm faced with difficulty heightend  far from basics.

 If you have nothing to offer be aware of the slaughter self destructive behavior born alone die alone for each individual is their own savior.  With this I won't ignore the assist, instead make use of what is known as the stress, even the mreasures inhale and exhale and remember that I'm blesses.- 

7-29-23  11:22AM 




No comments:

Post a Comment