Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Still Healing. (Introduction)

   I might crack a smile.,I may deliever words to motivate the youth in moments of discouragement. I may be quiet but still have much to say. I might show admiration in my scars of war while, standing in the sights of fears many might choose to ignore. 

   I’m not a role model but possess the qualities of one. I guess the difference is I stress to use the gun instead of the notions of wanting to run. You get nothing in return letting people walk all over you dissmissing your struggles subtracting those who don't see equality with no sense of integrity. 

  How long will it take for you to mature? I'm steady asking myself if Im ready for what is in store. Life experinces left a bitter taste the disrespect for the underdog created the hate. 

 Last thing I need is more hardships and I can just feel the envious awaiting for me to loose my composure to throw it all away and stay within the circle of poverty. As well as  putting my all in something else and failing at it is what bothers me. With no apologies I fight for mines cause kindness can be taken for weakness,and if you lead those with no soul to  a heart of gold you wont even have a chance to prevent the robbery. 

  I never went without,and even with less mircales was created.  Only so far you can go sticking with the basics being uncomforable built my charcter alllowed me to grow in anguish. I gained clarity in confusing situatuions  keeping my eyes locked on those with two faces doing everything to break my paitences. 

  My word is my word,  feeling the pressure push back from the pen cause I documented my tribulations with intensity and the fury I felt within.  All the setbacks enrages me so I lace my lay up, with the only concerens to get my cake up. Shining so brightly you can't help but to praise it, the odds agasint me and still found ways to muanver out the mazes. 

 Everything is presented in phases these days shall pass transitions to be the upstanding gentleman with class.   A long way from swirling hennesy in my flask, four to six pretty hawks on me before the mask.

  Late nights writing in the basement losing hope wondering If I'm even going make it.  The audacity of what I allowed left me with no access to all my elements as I recollect on what did I have to prevail with.  In this new realm of oppertunity I have no time for faiulre, nor shorts or losses paying for everything and not knowing the cost of the causes. 

 When its was twenty sixteen  ,I was trying to make the best of what could be of the many pictures torn up from tradgey. Potential erases all factors of disbelif chatter, cater to yourself as if nothing else matters. Cause throught it all I done seen the uligness of everything wanting the misfortune to be a small chapter of this vivid dream.When the mirror shatters gather the pieces to reconstrcut that last reflection of the spirirt so when the cries of the innocnet are herd its sure that every devil fear it - 

I.N.F.E.R.N.O.









  





No comments:

Post a Comment