Sunday, October 4, 2009

EsCaping Evil (E-C) Eternal Cruelty



Sunday, February 22, 2009

Living with hate in heart, in my cloudy mind state I struggle 2 build my endurance 2 chase this wealth.

My aggression puts me in a rage, I ain't expect 2 make it this far let the truth b told. My mind was weak suicidal thoughts rained on my mind.

Murder done corrupted me deeply. My rage build at timez can't lie having ambitions 2 kill those that crossed me. But will love guide me away from sinister intentions?. I pray 2 the creator with destruction in my heart hoping 4 it 2 stop grabbing at my back, thru it all if I gotta burn 4 my past actions lets it b.

Still careless, krazy how this green piece of paper got me ready 2 sell my soul, lost in the depths of my sorrow. I'm beyond insanity, I pray 4 no conflict 2 spark.I truly fear what I will do 2 any 1 who approaches me with violence. I don't wanna worry about revenge, but then again I'm reckless, laughing trying not 2 release the demons that dwell in my soul. Don't approach me saying that I need the lord, I keep faith in me from the individuals that continue 2 show me love the creator 4ever is with me.

HATE IS GIVEN SO THAT IS WHAT I WILL DELIVER 2 ALL U FAKES, PRESSURING BUILDING IT AIN'T HEALTHY , TRYING NOT 2 OVERDOSE, I WANNA UPHOLD MY PEOPLE ON ANOTHER LEVEL. NO COLOR OR RELIGION SEPARATES THIS. 2 CHOICES EITHER U RYDING OR DYING AIN'T NO HOPE IN THIS STREET LIFE, SO I KEEP MY STRESS AND TRANSFORM IT 2 MOTIVATION, I WONT HESITATE 2 DEFEND MY SELF AGAINST ALLOT OF FAILURES THAT LOVE 2 PRETEND. TAKE HEED MY REIGN IS ETERNAL I HAVE THE WRATH OF HELL IN ME READY 2 B RELEASED AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. I'M HOPING PRAYING THAT U DON'T TRY 2 OPPOSE ME TWISTED. U KNOW WHO U ARE LURKING THRU THE DARKNESS I AIN'T FALLING 4 NO TRICKS, I HAVEN'T BEEN MIS-EDUCATED I KEEP TEN TOES PLANTED ON THE TURF SO IF HURT IS WHAT U PLAN 2 INFLICT U HAVE MY WISHES, CUZ EVEN IF UR SUCCESSFUL I'M TAKING U WITH ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment