Sunday, October 4, 2009

JIMMY MACK I DONT GIVE BACK-BASED ON A TRU STORY


Posted at 05:02 PM on July 22, 2009

Life A tale of corruption, trickery & death. 4 those wicked

souls not understanding that watching ur back and protecting what u hold close 2 ur heart is

very imperative.

JIMMY MACK make a deal with me,my soul 4 money and a life full of happiness.Little did I know that my dignity and spiritual essence was the true objective.

A gamble should set this str8 give me ur dignity and exchange u have a opportunity 2 come across a double up. Use ur intelligence is what the angels telling me , corrupted by my darkness I put my soul on the line. With a devilish grin from JIMMY MACK, I sensed that I have but my self in grave danger 4 my confidence drifted away from me.

Next was my happiness, along the side line was his minions telling me 2 go on, 4 riches and glory is in my path. So blind not caring ,having so much faith my elation is gone now here comes the gloomy state. All that I have now is my love, which tends 2 b the only emotion that continues 2 keep me strong thru these weary dayz. I clutch my pride in my hands full of sweat.

JIMMY MACK grin becomes more vivid 4 he knew the prediction of this situation continuing 2 draw out the picture that I yet had not seen,until I lost my breath and my soul was drained out of me.

I'm dead inside and now this evil entity has my soul,my eyes dead my skin shriveled and wrinkle every thing that I feel inside burns with the fires of hell.

My only solution is 2 gradually pray, 2 make all the soul hungry demons go away.

JIMMY MACK,PLEASE ALLOW ME 2 INTRODUCE U 2 RETRIBUTION MY LOYAL FRIEND GET BACK IS MY METHOD. PLEASE REVEL UR DECK 4 THIS IS THE LAST DANCE..LOOKS LIKE THAT UR ON UR BRINK THE SMELL OF DEATH IS IN THE AIR. I KNOW ALL UR TRICKS AND DEVILISH INTENTIONS SO RELEASE MY SOUL KARMA PLAYS A VITAL PART IN LIFE AND BALANCE IN UR LIFE IS WHAT LET THE ENDING OF THIS STORY UNFOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment