Sunday, January 16, 2011

Obliterated In The Madness.

I won't participate in giving you a smile throughout your despair. So aware of all which makes you drive my passion down to the depths of sorrow. Naming all the cruelties, I will just gain control of my emotions for my life is greater then what you where ever able to show me. Nothing to prove gather the ashes of all my trails the foolish games of hearts. Finally feeling the desire to speak out and I won't let this escapes from my clucthes. I have took all the blame suffered and fought with a broken heart out of the pain presented. I will just erase my respect from the page and continue writing the story of my journey that made the warrior you see before your eyes continuing to shine until my unexpected demise.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment