Wednesday, July 3, 2013

From Dusk Till Dawn...


  They tell me to not be ashamed but I vow to fight violently in vain. Exploring more paths to endure and surpass this ever-lasting reign of agony & strain. I can't condone a snakes behavior and they continue to baffle me as to why their hatred is towards me. Its a crime to know ones self and be ones self I channel all these sinister thoughts and go through a adrenaline rush cursing in satanic tongues with a murderous pulse the demons inside me motivate me to not take any lost.

 Trying to find a motivate to go on is like suicide. Knowing that things will never change and as the sunrise awakens me I feel I am to blame. I purse to take everything in stride and produce from the growth I obtained throughout these realms of destruction.

  My imagination continues to drive me under ground, I gasp for air holding my lungs praying they won't collapse before I reach the state to submerge and conquer all that oppose me. I can no longer flee and go astray I have to take on my battles head on and look forward for a promising better day.

 People that I have consider to be positive in my upbringing lies build from assumptions turn to truths so in time they can only be let loose.

 Honestly I have not felt a true since of being content just embracing a broken pattern of sleep is my test. None the less I stress of all the sins embedded in my chest. Pressure continues to build as I struggle to make all I dream of be a reality that I can smile upon.

I contemplate of my destiny in the dawn of my own depression learning lessons. To study and prepare my self for the wrath of time and space while my mind ascends to the skies without a trace. Thoughts of what will my feelings create a mixture of confusing,caution and hate.

All I have is my creative arts to rely on in a storm filled with fallen aspirations. Trying ever so hard to focus and not detach my purpose from concentration.














No comments:

Post a Comment