Friday, April 29, 2022

Key Factors

  I been searching,for a prosperity. The truth in my own journey. Course of directions and blessings that are meant for me. Key factors, connections and what I seen and what I am faced with. Unsatisfactory but the strength I poses never the less, I stress the essentials. 

 To confess and be at rest for the storm grows in me greater. Be away and rid my self from the sorrows tomorrow brings

 Like standing for principals don't even matter any longer truth be told it's always seem uncertain with the battle unfolds.

 The hardships endured can make even the warmest of pure  hearts turn cold. 

  The future , really desiring to invest in to my destiny. Seek for that expression to be truly free.

 Mind.,body and spirit I know what I stand for firmly the directions I wanna go towards to be sane. Never again misguided by the perception of other struggle to be righteous guided by angels feathers 

 Devised true hope  from the built up strain. The things meant to particularly side track the brain. Do you know what goes beyond the truth the likeness of the creator showing appreciation in which is produced.  

 The orbital sequence of the planets,the powers of the moon for moments rest, before another test thankful for everything that I posses even in these darkest risings. It's so much more that awaits in the skies.

 Wiping my blurry eyes to make all the pictures more clear standing firmly to face and defeat all fears.

4/27/22
10:34pm

No comments:

Post a Comment