Friday, April 29, 2022

More Matters

 Tender thoughts more can be imagined in this particular mindset. Mistake can be made but I can't  be a salve to others perceptions harnessing peace and disregarding conflicts.

 A matter of time as I intertwine with my dedicated  grind I stay true evading the chains and noose.Embarking on freedom as I and others close to me continue to strive.

 Throughout these intentions I hope to find, more absolute power firm in my steps glow in my prime. Indulge in matters that shall only help the shining 

 Appreciative for it will permanently correct my visions lessons from past to embrace perfect timing.

 To disconnect,from what doesn't enable my traditional greatness setting aside from what I see and witness as hatred educational values a means to set forth towards dreams a sole purpose soaring above, cleansing all aspects 

 Circumstances not meant for me, bringing me closer to my desired destiny. For I know I will produce more processes of evolution,For I know I will resolve more difficulties that will give more solutions. Careful in these steps, eliminating misconceptions throughout each test. 

Time set a goal, deadly yet informative 

4/24/22 
7:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment