Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Awaiting 2 Break Free.

I'm investing so much time with so little answers causing damage upon my heart. Lacking mercy life unleashing it's tribulations making my soul feel weary.

I have no choice but 2 operate on my own and carry on with strength in my eyes hiding the tears I desire 2 cry. Only understood by those who have survived the struggle my options are few and the time keeps ticking.

Disturbed in these realms of wickedness trying remain positive continuously the devils are watching. I'm trapped in these clutches elders spreading their wisdom I walk the path alone.

I gathered the vines 2gether only 2 my surprise reality blossoms 2 expose what lies are amongst those that have wronged me.

Throughout my transitions of emotions I lose confidence reconstructing the ruins of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment